Imagine...

Imagine...

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Wednesday, April 1 Reminders

**HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!   👀

CLICK to see my message to you!!!👍
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztYuq4uOpq6BhZy_c-_v3_xAR6BYyWgh/view?usp=sharing

**Please review Monday's posts for assignments and Tuesday's posts for supporting videos.       Textbook links have been added to Monday's entries as students were having difficulties locating   online links.

**ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS UPDATE: 
**Please try to submit ALL parts of an assignment in ONE email if possible to ensure I don't miss marking something.
**If you change a googledoc/other document, you MUST let me know (email/text).  I am not notified automatically when you change a google doc. Again, I don't want to miss giving you marks.

WACKY WEDNESDAY RIDDLES- SEE END OF POST FOR ANSWERS

1. It loses its head in the morning, but it gets it back at night.  What is it?
2. A cowboy arrives in town on Friday.  He stays for 3 days and then leaves on Friday.  How did he do it?
3. I am a fruit, I am a bird, I am a person.  What am I?

how many triangles riddle



Answers to Wacky Wednesday Riddles
1. a pillow
2. He left on a horse named Friday.
3. A Kiwi.
4. 18 triangles

No comments:

Post a Comment